Junior Electrical Engineer
Publié le: 10/05/2019
- Type of employment: Fulltime
- Status: Open
- Starting: As soon as possible
The principal functions for the junior electrical engineer are as such:
- Development of electronic circuits – New products and and continued improvement of current products;
- Support of software development;
- Rédaction of technical documents;
- Determination of technical requirements for new circuit boards as well as assuring the supervision of these projects;
- Validation and qualification of prototypes;
- Reliability testing;
- Électromagnetic studies;
- Supporting production.
- Electrical engineering degree (concentration in electronics)
- Can speak and write English and French
- Member of l’Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Experience in electronics is an asset but not a requirement.
JOBS AT TECHNISERV
Integrate a dynamic team that has over 45 years of experience and can help you develop your career through a stimulating environment.
A few perks :
- Permanent job with 40 hour weeks.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive salary, varying according to experience
- Collective insurance
- Continued learning in a dynamic environment.